HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO
KNOW ABOUT ME:
- I taught myself graphic design, website design, photography, and videography and have been putting my skills into practice for over 5 years
- I started my first business in college and worked with small business owners and start ups to design their logos, promotional materials, and websites.
- I went to Penn State University
- My degree is in Advertising/Public Relations with minors in business and entrepreneurship
- My senior year of college, I helped co-found a nonprofit focused on empowering women through social entrepreneurship called Empathink
- I used to work in real estate, helping multiple real estate teams with their marketing (this was great for me, because I loveeee HGTV!)
- I believe business can change the world for the better if they are built in a way that creates positive impact. That's why I love Benefit Corporations (B Corps for short)!
HERE'S WHAT ELSE YOU
- I spend way too much time on my phone
- I’m pretty sure I think in emojis
- It’s hard for me to listen to a lot of podcasts because I get very motivated veryyy easily
- Nothing gets me more fired up than women empowerment
- I’ve been trying to “like” running for years
- Brunch gets me out of bed
- I love watching British YouTubers
- I like talking way more than writing and that’s why I make videos
- I love brainstorming new business ideas
- I can't handwrite an ampersand
- I love learning about digital marketing, online business, and passive income, and there’s nothing I care about more than helping others’ to follow their business dreams and reach their full potential
Phew. That's a lot about me (choosing fun 3 facts is always so hard I just let myself run with it ha!) but now, l want to hear about you! What’s your story? What are you working on? What are you passionate about? What you’re struggling with?